The USA Workforce Tax Credit Act (H.R. 5153), currently under consideration by the House Ways and Means Commitee, would establish a new federal tax credit that will encourage charitable donations for community-based apprenticeship programs, career and technical education, workforce development, and educational preparedness.
By increasing our investment in organizations that provide education for skilled careers, we can secure our children’s futures and deliver a boost to our economy.
Want to know how you can help make this a reality? Click here to visit our ‘Take Action’ page and find our how you can contact your member of Congress to state your support for H.R. 5153.
Consider using these talking points when reaching our to your member of Congress:
- I’m calling to urge [name of Congressperson] to give me more power over my kid’s future by co-sponsoring H.R. 5153, currently being considered by the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- The bill would establish a tax credit for charitable donations that provide K-12 scholarships, and support workforce development programs that will make kids across America more competitive in the workforce after high school.
- This tax credit would help millions of kids to have the life-changing opportunity to receive the skills that will allow them to become leaders in our nation’s economy.
- H.R. 5153 does not require more government money for education or create a new government program. It simply makes it easier for all Americans to donate to non-profit organizations that help parents afford the full range of educational opportunities.
- Don’t forget about my kid’s future!
Subscribe to Our Mailing list